Multicultural Markets Guru
Prior to his role as Managing Partner at IVA Ventures, Arturo served as Chief Innovation Officer for Digital First Media. Before that, he was Chief Executive Officer of impreMedia Digital, the largest Hispanic news-and-information company in the country. He was also previously the President of Interactive and Business Integration for Canwest Mediaworks’ and was the one responsible for their record-breaking online revenue growth and converting them it into the largest Canadian News and Information Network. And he is currently a digital advisor to a wide-array of media and technology companies.
A quick glance at Arturo’s resume will also reveal successful stints as:
• Vice President, Multicultural, AOL Media Networks
• VP Marketing and Interactive Content, AOL Canada
• Director Business Development, AOL Mexico
• Director of Business Development, Internet Division for the Polaroid Corporation
• Vicepresident Manufacturing and Retail solutions for Unisys Corp. ( Mexico)
Arturo is based out of Silicon Valley.