Strategy executive with 20 years of experience working with leaders across government agencies, healthcare businesses, and non-governmental organizations. Skilled in trend-spotting, insight identification, and the design of strategies, operating models and analytic solutions. Entreprenurial in nature, with experience in leading teams in the “concept-to-launch” of new services, products and programs. Also, skilled in branding and partnership development.
– Carnegie Mellon/Heinz College (M.S. in Healthcare Policy & Management) – Summa cum laude
– Pennsylvania State University (B.S. in Marketing)
– Residency in Managing Societal Progress: Rockefeller Foundation, Bellagio Center, Italy
– Presidential Fellowship in Healthcare Policy and Management, Carnegie Mellon
– Executive Fellowship in Integrated Healthcare Delivery and Risk Financing, Aetna/Allegheny