VR Americas in the 8th AWE USA 2017
We are proud to announce that VR AMERICAS is part of the 8th AWE USA 2017, with the participation of our CO founder & CEO Rosario Ballesteros – Casas as one of the speakers.
AWE USA 2017 is the highest AR + VR conference and expo in the world. This year with the slogan “Superpowers to change the world”, what is intended is to highlight how to use these superpowers that the AR and VR are bringing people.
This year’s conference and expo will showcase speakers, startups and organizations who are using AR & VR to drive economic growth, encourage empathy and collaboration, give access to healthcare and knowledge, and promote sustainability in the world.
AWE USA 2017 features three full days of on-stage content including our keynote stage, developer workshops and tracks for investors, buyers, designers and tech enthusiasts.
Stage tracks include:
- Inspire: The main stage keynote talks by inspiring thought leaders who are exploring how AR and VR are bringing Superpowers to Change the World
- Design: Lectures and discussion on the new user interfaces and design thinking unique to AR & VR
- Develop: Developer workshops on the latest hardware, tools and SDKs to develop for AR/VR platforms
- Work: Use cases and discussions on the impact of AR and VR on the enterprise
- Life: Conversations and presentations on how AR and VR is changing education, healthcare, travel and tourism, news and media and more
- Startup pitches: Hear pitches from startups innovating in AR & VR
- PLUS: AR 101 – intensive one-day beginners and advanced courses on augmented reality
WHY ATTEND AWE USA 2017
- Tech Enthusiasts – experience the latest innovations in AR/VR and hear from thought leaders, founders and executives using this tech to change the world
- Startups – meet with investors, strategic partners and potential clients and get on the radar of top press
- Corporations – find new AR/VR software and hardware to help further your business by increasing productivity, efficiency and safety
- Investors – identify and meet with startups solving real problems in AR/VR and network with fellow investors interested in investing in this emerging space
- Developers & Designers – learn how to develop and design for the latest AR/VR platforms through our workshops and hands-on demos with the latest devices and network directly with companies
- Press & Analysts – get access to launch announcements, go hands-on with the latest in AR and VR and walk the floor to see the trends emerging in this next wave of computing
This event will take place in Santa Clara, California from May 31 to June 2, 2017.